Thank you for your support of the Capital Area Alliance of Black School Educators, a registered 501(c)(3) and an affiliate of the Texas Alliance of Black School Educators. Your investment in the education of our children and future leaders matters. All contributions are tax deductible and receipts are provided.
How to Contribute
- Through the Benevity Causes portal if you are with a that company registered to use this service.
- Online through Paypal.
- By mail: CAABSE, 3571 Far West Blvd. PMB 39, Austin, TX 78731
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
The CAABSE Impact
During 2021-2022, CAABSE’s impact included:
- Providing funds for school supply drives in two locations.
- Partnering with an elementary school to organize and facilitate a community literacy event.
- Hosting an education empowerment symposium that served teachers, students, and parents.
CAABSE’s impact will continue to grow in 2022-2023 with the addition of several endeavors including scholarships for graduating seniors, recognition of excellent educators and leaders, and a reception to welcome the Austin ISD Interim Superintendent. None of this work would be possible without generous contributions from our supporters.
CAABSE Business Supporters
CAABSE benefits from the support of organizations vested in metro-Austin and interested in the CAABSE mission. Businesses can partner with CAABSE in a number of ways:
- Cash donations in any amount.
- Donations of auctionable goods, services, or gifts.
- In-kind donations, such as food or locations for events.
CAABSE Business Supporters are recognized all year in several ways. Learn more about becoming a CAABSE Business Supporter.